C Section Recovery Kit, after Hernia, Appendicitis, Laparoscopy,Post Birth, Fibroid Surgery, Hysterectomy, Tummy Tuck Surgery & male abdominal Surgery
C-Section Recovery Kit Abdomend
£80.00 – £90.00
C-Section Recovery Kit Abdomend
Essential for Caesarean, Fibroid Surgery, Hysterectomy recovery
Your C-Section Recovery Kit consists of:
* C-Section Belly Band w/ Extra Strap:
- Wrap the unique extra strap in a variety of angles, and on lower back or across tummy for customized compression. The binder is a wide cotton cloth with an elasticized extra strap. Adjusts up to 8”.
* Hem-It-In Core Binder:
- The cotton, elastic binder is a smaller band with a tighter compression than the Belly Band w/ Extra Strap. Perfect to wear underneath your clothes. Adjusts up to 10”.
* Scar Care and Massage DVD & Skinbrush:
- Massage discussed in the instructional DVD is a proven technique and modality to improve tissue modeling for a healthier and stronger scar after a C-Section.
- Massage and Meditation improves circulation and helps release chemicals in the body to reduce stress and improve your well being.
- Reducing the internal scarring decreases other complications, such as incontinence, bowel obstruction, infertility and back pain.
- Use the skin brush to decrease swelling by stimulating the lymphatic system and reduce ingrown hairs.
- Not being elasticised, the Recovery Belt can be worn during pregnancy and then immediately after a caesarean delivery.
- Very Soft and supportive, made from 100% Cotton materials. The soft cotton is soothing, even against the most sensitive skin.
- Our AbdoMend™ C Section Recovery Kit with recovery belts do not cut into your skin or side, but still offer the support and protection that you need.
- The unique design easily adjusts with long Velcro® strips that allow for ultimate adjustments which allows for a perfect fit adjusting to your changing shape.
- Available in 4 sizes
- Widths ranging from 8” to 12” – depending on size
- Compression with Belly Binding. Belly Binding is a proven method to help you heal faster.
- Support for the organs is vital after giving birth.
- Reduce pain & swelling
- Avoid post surgery complications
- Protect & support your delicate incision
- Accelerate healing
- Move with comfort
- Support your back
- Help to hold a comfortable position for nursing
- Gentle techniques to ensure a soft, flat, and adhesion free scar.
- Reduce stretch marks
- Assists the body to regain shape and to tighten and shrink your abdomen
Our AbdoMend™ Recovery Belts are perfect for the first month after a C-Section birth.
Why should you buy Abdomend™ C-Section Recovery Kit?
This soft cotton belly binder with split straps along with large attachment areas for maximum adjustability reduces pain and helps with movement after surgical birth or other abdominal surgery, such as hysterectomy.
Extra belly straps target areas for maximum lower stomach and back support.
Our soft cotton binders support your abdomen and protect your incision for faster healing and a flatter healthier scar.
Take your kit to the hospital with you to help with your recovery from day one. Don’t suffer getting out of bed the first time.
Abdomend Support Belt & Strap-
|Size||Belly Measurement*||Width of Belt||Approx. Weight in Pounds|
Small 8-10 32” – 38” 6.5″ wide 125-140
Medium 12-14 38” – 46” 8″ wide 140-160
Large 16-18 46″-52″ 10″ wide 160-180
XL 18-20 52” – 56” 12″ wide 180 – 220 LAST ONE
Small, Medium, Large, XL